This Ross Roundtable, co-sponsored by New York University's Vincent C. Ross Institute of Accounting Research at NYU Stern School of Business and NERA Economic Consulting, examined recent developments in shareholder litigation and regulatory enforcement, the impact of regulatory reform, and current academic research. The program was held on 15 April 2013, and brought together a panel of top experts from a range of perspectives to present data and analysis relevant to current and future securities litigation. Senior Consultant Jorge Baez and former Senior Consultant Dr. Renzo Comolli, participated in the discussion. The Roundtable was coordinated by Paul Zarowin, Director, Vincent C. Ross Institute of Accounting Research, and NERA Senior Vice President Dr. David Tabak.
- Jorge Baez, Senior Consultant, NERA Economic Consulting
- Mary Billings, Assistant Professor of Accounting, NYU Stern School of Business
- James R. Burns, Deputy Director in the Division of Trading and Markets, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Renzo Comolli, Senior Consultant, NERA Economic Consulting
- William C. Fredericks, Partner, Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP
- Kathleen McCarthy, Managing Director, Head of Litigation, RBS Americas
- Richard D. Owens, Partner, Latham and Watkins LLP