Join ISS Securities Class Action Services and NERA Economic Consulting on 16 February at 11:00am EST for a one-hour detailed discussion on shareholder class action case and settlement activity in 2022 and what to expect in 2023.
Topics will include:
- Statistical details and analysis of 2022 settlements, which increased significantly over 2021;
- An overview of the largest and most noteworthy 2022 settlements;
- An examination of the decline of newly filed cases in 2022;
- A meaningful review & discussion on ESG, COVID-19, and SPAC-related cases;
- A glance at active cases and recent settlements from outside of North America; and
- Key trends for 2023—newly filed cases, the pipeline of active cases making its way through the legal system, and initial YTD settlements.
The webinar will be led by both Jeff Lubitz, Executive Director, ISS SCAS, and Janeen McIntosh, Senior Consultant, NERA Economic Consulting.